Watch this video by the Google Analytics guru, Avinash Kaushik.
Like a Virgin: Secrets They Won’t Teach You at Business School
La Chine à l’aube du XXIe siècle : Le retour d’une puissance ?
The New Digital Age: Reshaping the Future of People, Nations and Business
The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
3) The present & future of being a SEO professional in Greece?
Moovit celebrates 10 Million users worldwide!
Join the revolution- Share if you #ILikeToMoovit
More in our latest blog post: http://www.moovitapp.com/10-million-users/
”Alex Torres, former Global Head of GeoConsumer Community at Google Maps, is appointed as VP of Global Product Marketing, and will manage the company’s headquarters in San Francisco” – Digital Journal: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2304249
The Top 5 Implications of the Technological Singularity – http://voices.yahoo.com/the-top-5-implications-technological-singularity-12682189.html?cat=15
How Ancient Greece and Rome Defined Western Entrepreneurship – http://seobrien.com/ancient-startup-communities-greece-rome
A dream for Dresden – http://leanthinkers.blogspot.de/2008/11/team-action-learning-jouney-into-future.html
How startups fail – http://www.cbinsights.com/blog/startup-failure-post-mortem
Greek Startups Can’t Break Jobless Cycle Alone but their tech platforms can help others scale faster – http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-04-17/greece-startup-leaders-say-they-can-t-break-jobless-cycle-alone
How to turn your customers into your brand’s evangelists – http://thenextweb.com/entrepreneur/2014/05/24/selling-customer-service-turn-customers-brand-evangelists/?utm_content=bufferfbac4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Apple’s unmatched ability to marry culture and technology – http://www.nme.com/news/dr-dre–2/77574?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=drdrebeats
5 Things I Learned Growing $2,000 Into a Multi-Million Dollar Business – http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/234039
Google Developing Tablet With Advanced Vision Capabilities – http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303749904579578833557306544
Alibaba Enters Messaging Market With $215 Million Investment in Tango – http://mashable.com/2014/03/20/alibaba-tango-investment/
Tech Trends That Will Change How People Conduct Business in 2014 – http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/tech-trends-that-will-change-how-people-conduct-business-in-2014/
Useful Google tools: 14 Google Tools You Didn’t Know Existed –http://mashable.com/2013/07/05/google-tools/#:eyJzIjoidCIsImkiOiJfYnBseDNqaDh4dzMzZmZzaCJ9
Intelligent Business Operations Bundle powered by SAP HANA(R) Helps Organizations Contextualize Big Data Insights into Processes –http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20140319-903434.html?mod=wsj_share_facebook
Hellenic Seaplanes Bets on Greek Airborne Island Hopping –http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-06/hellenic-seaplanes-bets-on-greek-airborne-island-hopping.html
Greece 2.0 by Marco Veremis, CEO of Upstream –http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marco-veremis/greece-20_b_4921543.html
This Insane New App Will Allow You To Read Novels In Under 90 Minutes – http://elitedaily.com/news/technology/this-insane-new-app-will-allow-you-to-read-novels-in-under-90-minutes/
Thomson Reuters Taps Into Twitter For Big Data Sentiment Analysis – http://techcrunch.com/2014/02/03/twitter-raises-its-enterprise-cred-with-thomson-reuters-sentiment-analysis-deal/
Bitcoin-the-network needs Bitcoin-the-currency –http://timothyblee.com/2014/03/01/heres-why-bitcoin-the-network-needs-bitcoin-the-currency/
Build a trustworthy company –http://www.torbenrick.eu/blog/strategy/the-trusted-company/
– Wearable technology (like Google Glass) merging with more fashion companies to go mainstream for consumer brands.
– Smart machines will proliferate (like IBM Watson).
– Internet of everything (IoE). Expect internet to conquer everything, cars, housing devices, plant watering systems and not just your laptop.
– Apps make the world go round! Millions of applications easily searchable hitting your screens every day. The long tail of mobile apps and free competition will decide on who monetizes or not the idea behind the application. Tailored apps for all needs and human desires will be filling Apple Store and Google Play.
– 3D Printers will turn entire industries upside – down and will disrupt all current lines of manufacturing, production, logistics, etc. Companies can benefit from cost efficient prototyping through 3D printing.
– Crowdfunding. Take the story of Pebble Smartwatch which was backed by 85,000+ people through Kickstarter: https://getpebble.com/
– Mobility will continue to threaten laptop manufacturers as more and more people jump to smartphones, tablets and other internet connected gadgets. The decline of PC shipments is a strong indicator of mobility taking over. Watch for employees BYOD (bring your own device programs) for management and diversity at work.
– Unlimited information is a driving force for the new economies. Technology and information as economic accelerators.
– Clouds everywhere. Personal Clouds, Corporate Clouds, Hybrid Clouds. Watch for integration and inter-operability thus long term performance of the designed Cloud.
– IT and financial organizations will carry the heavy burden of securing people’s data, avoiding frauds and harmful access that can threaten a corporation.
– You won’t rely on a certain device anymore. Your personal cloud will be accessed through any device. The challenge will be to easily manage and secure your personal cloud.
– Moving to Cloud is the new reality for businesses so better discover and choose the best cloud package offered to you by tech giants like Cisco, Oracle and others.
– Companies will be investing in R&D and allocating budgets in Cloud solutions to secure their data and offer integrated solutions to their clients and personnel for internal operations.
– Big data is the new oil as the impact for every single business independent of its size will be immense. The bet for companies in 2014 will be managing and securing corporate data, client data, transactions.
– If you don’t adapt fast to the disruptive technologies knocking at your door it will become unrealistic to promise your company sustainability.
– Follow emerging markets globally to escape your domestic economic problems and find partners and clients abroad. The limits of the world are constantly expanding. Fast information brings us closer to global opportunities.
– Networking is one of the most important things and secrets of entrepreneurship so keep meeting new people, share your ideas, projects, goals. Feedback is valuable.
May all your dreams come true for 2014!
-Stathis Kassios (Your personal Cyber Consultant)