Starting off 2019 very dynamically with new global projects assigned to our office:
- Strategic Consultation, Product Development Management and Quality Assurance for a new mobile dating application (undisclosed version) to be launched in USA
- Digital Marketing Plan for one of the most established and oldest running associations & NPOs for children protection in Greece
- Brand Monitoring, Insights and Analysis for European politicians based on big data gathered from thousands of internet mentions
- Server Hosting Services for companies in Cyprus
Interested in a new project for your business? Use our website’s Contact form
I am connecting fashion designers & retailers from Greece and EU with the New York based fashion PR agency www.mesonista.com
Share with your related industry contacts. Contact me for more information.
Moovit celebrates 10 Million users worldwide!
Join the revolution- Share if you #ILikeToMoovit
More in our latest blog post: http://www.moovitapp.com/10-million-users/
”Alex Torres, former Global Head of GeoConsumer Community at Google Maps, is appointed as VP of Global Product Marketing, and will manage the company’s headquarters in San Francisco” – Digital Journal: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2304249
Zorba the entrepreneur is an online community which aims to promote the stories of entrepreneurs from Greece to a global audience. Our mission is to spread the positive side of Greece’s innovative and creative class in order to reverse the negative image spurred by the media due to the crisis. The fields covered will be around business, culture, arts, technology, fashion, design, films, music, dance, photography, startups, social media, nature, various topics with an entrepreneurial touch and scope. Invite your friends interested in #Greece !
I will be collaborating with an international team, Silicon Valley Global Network & Dreamscape Global for this project.
Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/zorba.the.entrepreneur/
Follow us on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/110425612391237679640/posts
Why Social Analytics are important for your business, according to Panos Georgolios (CEO of IMC Technologies):
- Engage with your customers
- Receive feedback/opinions from your clients
- Discover emerging trends, opportunities, threats
- Build lasting customer relationships
- Generate new revenues streams
- Squeeze profit from social changes
- Help your company’s research & development team remain flexible
- Data is the new ”oil”
To read more, click here